Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Boredoom


On Saturday I stayed in bed until 10 in the morning because it was really cold and my blanket was really warm and cozy. When I finally got out of bed, I went into the kitchen to get some cereal for breakfast, some toast and hot chocolate. While I was eating I went online for a few minutes. When I finished, I went to my room to get some clothes because I was going to take a hot shower.

I went to the living room to watch some T.V, then I got really bored so I decide to finish my homework. By this time I was super bored. So I decide to take a nap. When I woke up it was 1 in the afternoon. I was really hungry so I made some lunch, I made a sandwich and had it with some orange juice. When I finished I went online again to check my email.

I was online until 6 pm, then I read a book until dinner. I had pork for dinner and then I  got  dressed for bed. Then I went to the living room to watch ‘X factor New  Zealand’. When it was finished I went to bed.

I really don’t want to experience another day of being really bored and having nothing to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.