Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

A Day of Baking


When I woke up I got dressed and headed for the kitchen to make some breakfast. I looked in all the cupboards to see what I could use. I found some milk, pancake mixture and chocolate chips, with these ingredients I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes.

I took two cups of pancake mixture and two cups of milk and mixed it until it was nice and smooth with no lumps. When it was the perfect consistency, I added the chocolate chips. When I finished cooking the pancakes I placed it on table so my parent can taste them if they wanted to.

In the afternoon I decide to make some red velvet cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting. My mum and dad decided to take a nap because they were really tired. I was going to make cup cakes with no supervision. The instructions said to preheat the oven for 180 degrees. I followed the instruction and then I mixed all the ingredients into a bowl. While I was mixing the mixture, the smoke alarm went off so I ran to the oven to check to see if it was on fire. It wasn’t but it was just full of smoke inside the oven so I called my dad to turn it off. A few minutes later it went off again, I got really annoyed at it so I took it outside and left it there.The cupcakes took 25 -30 minutes to cook. When the cupcake have cooled down, I put the frosting on top of it and also added some sprinkles.

I really enjoyed making red velvet cupcakes and chocolate chip pancakes. They were really delicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.