Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

All About Me!

We have been learning about the difference between personal and private information online.


Greetings to all, my name Is Tricia. I am a year 7 student. I came to New Zealand when I was 9 years old from Phillpines. I live with my mum, dad and my sister. My favourite subject is reading and I love to read Adventure books. My favourite book is called The Dead End by Mimi McCoy. I also love playing games with my friends out in the sun.My favourite sports are cricket, netball and soccer. My favorite foods are pizza and ice cream... My best friend and I love to play on the playground. We like to have sleepovers at each other's houses.My favourite colour is yellow because it reminds me of where I am from.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.